- Heat-treated and ammonia dipped which creates a natural dark colour throughout the board (think caramelizing an onion).
- Unlike stain, colour is preserved as you scratch or refinish the floor.
- Natural highlights in the wood are better preserved in the finished floor. Dark stained oak will have a more uniform, monochromatic look by comparison.
- Engineered 100% hardwood core construction. More stable then solid wood in wide plank application.
- Can be nailed or glued down – Radiant heat warranty.
- Available in 8” 10” 12” widths 2’-10’ long.
- 5mm veneer
Special price on ¾” x 8” x 2-10’ $10.95 Sq.Ft.