$14.00 – $117.00
OLI-NATURA Project Oil is a universal oil made of modified natural resins with a 60% proportion of solids. It is suitable for the entire range of wooden interiors, particularly furniture. Its ease of handling allow it to be applied either with a brush, roller or airbrush.
The intensively penetrating oil has a visually appealing effect; it produces an even protection from inside and is therefore extremely resistant to wear. The wooden surface is still able to breathe, repel water, regulate moisture. Cover with Hard Wax Oil for an extra layer of protection!
Available in 7 UV- Resistant colours
- 100ml covers approx. 16 sqft.
- 1L covers approx. 161 sqft.
- 3L covers approx. 483 sqft.
- easy application, by machine and manually
- suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- suitable for nearly all wood types
- impregnates and protects
- highly wear-resistant
- skid resistant
- Giscode Ö 60
Test standards adhered to:
- In accordance with the Decopaint regulation
- DIN EN 71-3 (Security of toys)
- DIN 68861 / 1C (resistance to chemicals)
- Free of formaldehyde and aromatics
- Does not contain biocidic substances or preservatives
Areas of application
For the basic treatment and care of all common wood types used for furniture and interior fittings, such as working surfaces, doors, panellings, stairs, floorboards, parquet, wooden and cork floors as well as for wooden objects outside and in wetrooms. Also suitable for OSB boards and veneers. However, the effect there can be limited.
Modified vegetable oils such as linseed oil; isoparaffinic hydrocarbon of pharmaceutical quality; lead-free drying agents.
Storage time in unopened containers 12 months. Avoid temperatures over +30 °C at storage and transport.
Please find details of the labelling and safety information on our safety data sheet.
Roller and brush coating application :
- Sand the wood gradually with grain sizes 80/100/ 120. The surface has to be clean, dry and free of grease, oil, wax and dust. With wooden floors we recommend you fill the gaps with Oli putty.
- Stir the oil well and pour it carefully on the surface (approx. 40-80 g/ square meter). Then spread it evenly thin with a brush, spatula or a mohair roller.
- Let the oil soak in for 20 to 30 minutes, If necessary, pour some more oil on those areas where the wood has soaked up the oil at a faster rate. Then rub it in with an oil brush or green application pad until the surface appears saturated and not wet anymore, Remove surplus oil with a cotton cloth.
- After a drying time of 4 to 6 hours do a final polishing with a cotton cloth.
- Depending on the humidity and the temperatures, the oil is fully hardened after 2 to 3 days, Protect the surface from water during this time.
- Sand the wood gradually with grain sizes 80/ 100/ 120. The wood must be clean , dry and free of grease, oil, wax and dust.
The finer the sanding, the lower the danger of the wood to roughen up.
- Stir the content of the container well before use and spray the oil
crosswise with 40· 80g/square meter
a ) cup gun spray pressure 2,5·3,5 bar; nozzle size 0 ,8· 1,2 mm B) airless spray gun spray pre ssure 100· 120 bar;
nozzle size 0 , 18·0,23 mm
- Let the oil soak in for 20-30 minutes, II necessary, rub it in with an oil brush or green application pad until the surface does not
appear wet anymore, Remove surplus material with a cotton cloth.
- Depending on the humidity and temperature, the oil is touch-dry after 90· 120 minutes and packable over night. Protect the
surface from water for 2- 3 days.
Comments/notes on use:
- Do not apply at floor temperatures below 12°C.
- Drying data refer to measurements under everyday conditions of 20°C and 50% humidity.
- Do not paint wooden objects outside in damp weather or underdirect sunlight.
- Sand damaged areas well and apply 1-2 layers of hard wax oil!
- When spraying, you must absolutely keep the spatial and time separation of the spraying device on which NC containing lacquers are used.
**Danger of spontaneous combustion! Do not ball up rags. Clean used cloths/pads directly after use or keep them in a sealed container filled with water. Dispose of empty cans or unused portion in accordance with local, provincial, and federal regulations.
Follow-up treatment and care:
Use OLI-NATURA project oil (if necessary, mixed at a ratio of 1:1 with OLI-NATURA oil thinner) for refreshment and care. If you wish another wax layer, use OLI-NATURA care wax. For common maintenance cleaning we recommend OLI-NATURA wood soap.
The verbal and written recommendations for application which we offer based on our experience and to the best of our knowledge in support of the user are consistent with the state of the art in regard to technology and practice. These recommendations are, however, not binding and constitute neither a legal relationship nor subsidiary obligations in connection with the purchase contract. They do not relieve the purchaser of the obligation to control our products for suitability in regard to the intended use. This statement supersedes all previous versions. Version: April 2007
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 in|