HS Professional Oil
OLI-NATURA HS Professional Oil is a highly wear-resistant high-solid oil made of modified natural resins for the professional basic treatment of parquet, wooden and cork floors in the interior. It has a high proportion of refined vegetable oils, which highlight the natural wooden colour shades. Surfaces impregnated with OLI-NATURA HS Professional Oil are anti-static, easy to clean, skid-resistant, durable and extremely resistant to water and household chemicals.
- 1L covers approx. 161 sqft.
- suitable for nearly all wood types
- easy application, by machine and manually
- extremely economical
- impregnates and protects
- skid resistant
- highly wear-resistant
- to be partially repainted
- absolutely natural, produces a healthy room climate
- Giscode Ö 20
Test standards adhered to:
- In accordance with the Decopaint regulation
- DIN 53160 (resistance o salvia and sweat )
- DIN EN 71-3 (Security of toys)
- Free of formaldehyde and aromatics
- Does not contain biocidic substances or preservatives
Areas of application
For the basic treatment of untreated floorboards, parquet, wooden and cork floors. Also suitable for OSB floors and veneers, however, the effect here can be limited.
Modified vegetable oils such as linseed oil; isoparaffinic hydrocarbon of pharmaceutical quality; lead-free drying agents.
Storage time in unopened containers 12 months. Avoid temperatures over +30 °C at storage and transport.
Please find details of the labelling and safety information on our safety data sheet.
Roller and brush coating application :
- Sand the wood gradually with grit sizes 80/100/120. The surface has to be clean, dry and free of grease, oil, wax and dust. Before the final sanding, we recommend you fill the gaps with OLI putty and sanding powder.
- Stir the oil well and pour it carefully on the surface (approx. 40-80 g/m²). Then spread a thin even coat with a brush, spatula or a mohair roller.
- Let the oil soak in for 20 to 30 minutes. If necessary, pour additional oil on those areas where the wood has soaked in faster. Then rub it in by using a single-disc-machine with a green application pad until the surface no longer appears wet. Remove surplus oil with a squeegee or cotton cloth.
- After a drying time of 1 hour do a final polishing with a singledisc- machine or a cotton cloth.
- Depending on the humidity and the temperatures, the oil is fully cured after 2 to 3 days. Protect the surface from water during this time.
Comments/notes on use:
- Do not apply at floor temperatures below 12°C.
- Drying data refer to measurements under everyday conditions of 20°C and 50% humidity.
- Sand damaged areas well and apply 1-2 layers of oil!
**Danger of spontaneous combustion! Do not ball up rags. Clean used cloths/pads directly after use or keep them in a sealed container filled with water. Dispose of empty cans or unused portion in accordance with local, provincial, and federal regulations.
Follow-up treatment and care:
Use OLI-NATURA Professionals Oil , mixed at a ratio of 1:1 with OLINATURA Oil Thinner or use OLI-NATURA Project Oil, for refreshment and care. If you wish another wax layer, use OLI-NATURA Care Wax. For common maintenance cleaning we recommend OLI-NATURA Wood Soap.
The verbal and written recommendations for application which we offer based on our experience and to the best of our knowledge in support of the user are consistent with the state of the art in regard to technology and practice. These recommendations are, however, not binding and constitute neither a legal relationship nor subsidiary obligations in connection with the purchase contract. They do not relieve the purchaser of the obligation to control our products for suitability in regard to the intended use. This statement supersedes all previous versions. Version: April 2007
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 in|