HS Hard Wax Oil
OLI-NATURA HS Hard Wax Oil is a highly wear-resistant high solid oil and wax combination for the professional basic treatment of wooden, parquet and cork floors in the interior.
The product is VOC-free and has a proportion of solids of nearly 100%. While the oil penetrates deeply into the wood, the wax remains on the surface producing a silky gloss that can be further intensified by polishing. The surface thus consolidated is extremely wear-resistant, durable, easy to maintain as well as resistant to dirt and water. The pores are not sealed so that the wood is still able to breathe and produces a healthy room climate.
OLI-NATURA HS is workable longer than conventional hard wax oils and can be worked in with a pad also after 90 minutes. Therefore this impregnation is ideally suitable for large areas in the public/commercial sphere.
- 1L covers approx. 300 sqft.
- suitable for nearly all wood types
- easy application, by machine
- impregnates and protects
- skid resistant
- comfortable room climate
- Giscode Ö20
Test standards adhered to:
- In accordance with the Decopaint regulation
- DIN 531160 (resistance o salvia and sweat )
- DIN EN 71-3 (Security of toys)
- Free of formaldehyde and aromatics
- Does not contain biocidic substances or preservatives
Areas of application
For the basic treatment of untreated wooden, cork and OSB floors, stairs, doors and worktops in the interior. We recommend a machine application.
Modified vegetable oils and waxes, such as linseed oil and carnauba wax; Disaromatized hydrocarbons; lead-free drying agents
Storage time in unopened containers 12 months. Avoid temperatures over +30 °C at storage and transport.
Please find details of the labelling and safety information on our safety data sheet.
- Sand the wood gradually with grit sizes 80/100/120. The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease, oil, wax and dust. The finer the sanding, the lesser the wood roughens up. With wooden floors we recommend you to fill the joints with OLI Joint filler and sanding powder before the final sanding.
- Stir up or shake the HS Hard Wax Oil well before use and pour it carefully on the surface (approx. 30g/sqm per coat). Then spread it thinly and evenly with a spatula or mohair roller. Work fractionally on large areas.
- Leave the HS Hard Wax Oil to penetrate for 60 to 90 minutes. Then rub it in with oil brush or by using a single-disc machine with a white pad on wooden floors, until the surface is saturated and no longer appears wet. Remove surplus HS Hard Wax Oil with a cotton cloth, or a squeegee from larger areas.
- After overnight drying, repeat the application as described in steps 2 and 3.
- Depending on the humidity and the temperatures, you can walk on the floor after 24 hours, use it after 2 to 3days. It is fully hardened after 8 to 10 days. Protect the surface from water during this time.
Comments/notes on use:
- Do not apply at floor temperatures below 12°C.
- Drying data refer to measurements under everyday conditions of
- 20°C and 50% humidity.
- Sand damaged areas well and apply 1-2 layers of hard wax oil!
**Danger of spontaneous combustion! Do not ball up rags. Clean used cloths/pads directly after use or keep them in a sealed container filled with water. Dispose of empty cans or unused portion in accordance with local, provincial, and federal regulations.
Follow-up treatment and care:
Use OLI-NATURA care wax for first care and refreshment. For common maintenance cleaning we recommend OLI-NATURA wood soap.
The verbal and written recommendations for application which we offer based on our experience and to the best of our knowledge in support of the user are consistent with the state of the art in regard to technology and practice. These recommendations are, however, not binding and constitute neither a legal relationship nor subsidiary obligations in connection with the purchase contract. They do not relieve the purchaser of the obligation to control our products for suitability in regard to the intended use. This statement supersedes all previous versions. Version: April 2007
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 in|