Liquid Plastic cures to a clear, UV resistant, plastic-like finish that resists scratching and yellowing.
Liquid Plastic is a high performance, 100% solids, two component, commercial grade epoxy formulated for a long gel time, low exothermic heat buildup, with a semi-flexible hardness that will not stress crack glass in most circumstances.
Available in 2L Kit – includes 1L Resin and 1L Hardener
Liquid Plastic is a perfect casting and see-through encapsulation epoxy, it is commonly used where a crystal clear see through encapsulation of objects is required.
Liquid Plastic Benefits:
- No Toxic Organic Compounds or Heavy Metals
- 100% Solids, Low VOC, Low odour
- Crystal Clear, High Gloss
- Extremely Durable
- Excellent Air Release Qualities
- Excellent Color Stability
- Impact Resistant
- Magnifies Object Appearance
- Tough Water Resistant Finish
- Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
- Will not distort with age.