35 Engraved Cherry Serving Paddle Boards
for Kitchen76, Two Sisters Winery, Niagara on the Lake, Ont.
I just wanted to send you a note with regards to the boards for Kitchen76… they are amazing! Everyone loved them and they are just want we wanted
The detail of the emblem and the board itself is amazing!
– Melissa Marotta-Paolicelli
The busy Christmas season has started in full swing. Lots of shipments went out this week, here’s some highlights: Read more
Peter Fortune is steam bending these visually interesting swings using our White Oak. This is what he says about the project:
“Basically we are producing outdoor furniture on campus to make design solutions that are one on one for students. These furniture pieces are swings that are also suspended sculptures and conversation pieces/starters.”
We can’t wait to see these come into fruition. Good luck with the project Peter!
Here is a map to where the benches will be placed so you can check them out yourself when they are complete!
This Quarter Sawn White Oak bench was made by one of our customers, Graham Turnbull. Somebody was very happy Christmas Day!!
Photo by Graham Turnbull
- Heat-treated and ammonia dipped which creates a natural dark colour throughout the board (think caramelizing an onion).
- Unlike stain, colour is preserved as you scratch or refinish the floor.
- Natural highlights in the wood are better preserved in the finished floor. Dark stained oak will have a more uniform, monochromatic look by comparison.
- Engineered 100% hardwood core construction. More stable then solid wood in wide plank application.
- Can be nailed or glued down – Radiant heat warranty.
- Available in 8” 10” 12” widths 2’-10’ long.
- 5mm veneer
Special price on ¾” x 8” x 2-10’ $10.95 Sq.Ft.