Joel Radford, Flooring Manager says:
“Overall the show seemed worthwhile. Of the three days Saturday was the busiest with lots of people. Lots of newbies discovering West Wind products for the first time and took brochures/cards. The improved booth had a positive impact. The countertops etc. showed a more fleshed out picture of our products and were a great way to engage with attendees.”
We’re expanding to the Vancouver Home/Garden/Design Show. There are choices folks: Spring vs. Fall. Do you have a thought? Where there’s an opinion, there’s a willing ear. Let us know by answering this poll:
You can also drop Joel an email to email@example.com.
Our NEW Fir Collection is Tight Knot Douglas Fir recycled from 1940′s roof joists. These planks hold massive character. If you love wood that tells a story, than this is the floor for you!
Tongue & Groove
3/4″ x 8″ planks
For more enviro flooring options as well as traditional products visit our flooring website here.
Precision manufacturing & Quality
If your dream floor is a wide plank, vintage look and feel, than look no further! Each and every floor that we produce is made to exact specifications to ensure an exceptional fit from the first plank to the last board. In order to produce quality results, you must first start with a strong foundation.
Our foundation is built on our talented staff and our German made Weinig moulder. Together we are capable of producing the finest quality wood flooring.
Wide plank floors have a timelessness and character that suits almost every décor. If custom is not the route you’d like to take, than we also carry a brand called DuChateau.
DuChateau Floors produces top quality, wide plank hardwood floors that are distressed, Hard-Wax oiled, smoked and brushed to achieve a true vintage look. Their floors are antique reproduction hard-wax oil floors developed in Holland. Their hardwood floors are designed to reflect the styles found in Europe from centuries ago. DuChateau Floors’ goal is to recreate the same time worn look that showcases the character and longevity of a hardwood floor.
- Heat-treated and ammonia dipped which creates a natural dark colour throughout the board (think caramelizing an onion).
- Unlike stain, colour is preserved as you scratch or refinish the floor.
- Natural highlights in the wood are better preserved in the finished floor. Dark stained oak will have a more uniform, monochromatic look by comparison.
- Engineered 100% hardwood core construction. More stable then solid wood in wide plank application.
- Can be nailed or glued down – Radiant heat warranty.
- Available in 8” 10” 12” widths 2’-10’ long.
- 5mm veneer
Special price on ¾” x 8” x 2-10’ $10.95 Sq.Ft.