Echo Wood Veneers
West Wind Hardwood is committed to sustainable alternatives to our natural wood resources. Echo Available as reconstituted veneers, plywood and edge tape, they provide a practical alternative to achieving the look of even the most expensive and rare woods, by providing the highest quality, defect free architectural veneer, plywood and edge tape available. The process of manipulating common wood fiber through computer design and technology enables a natural reproduction of nearly any species you desire. The use of common wood fiber from well managed and plantation-grown forests provide an excellent renewable resource for the production of Echo Wood. Echo Wood veneers on recycled wood cores with no added urea formaldehyde can qualify for LEEDS credits.
This environmentally responsible alternative
produces lumber and architectural veneers that are defect free and
consistent in color and grain, time and time again.
Enhancing the Beauty of Nature
Echo Wood echoes nature's most desired species without impacting the sustainability of these great forests. The use of common wood fibre from well managed and plantation-grown forests provide an excellent renewable resource for the production of Echo Wood. These products make achieving the look of even the most expensive and rare woods practical, by providing the highest quality, defect free architectural veneer, plywood, lumber and edge tape available.
Veneer thickness: 0.6mm
Backing: Fleece back
Dimentions: 50”x98”, 48" x120"
Plywood options: Veneer core, MDF cross-banded veneer core, MDF, and particleboard.
Multiple sizes available.
Edge tape: 0.6mm X 20mm -300mm and 2mm X 20mm-300mm
|Veneer fleece back||50" x 98"||NA||$85 /sheet|
|Veneer fleece back||48" x120"||NA||$145 /sheet|
|G2S||3/4" x 48"x96||Particle board||$165 /sheet|
|G2S||5/8" x 48"x96||Particle board||$150 /sheet|
|G1S with white back||5/8”x 48"x96||Particle board||$110 /sheet|
|Edge tape ( 656 Linft )||2mm x 7/8”||--||$175 /roll|
|Edge tape ( 330 Linft )||5mm x 7/8”||--||$260 /roll|
|Custom lay-up||48"x96||MDF||add $15 /sheet|
|Custom lay-up||48"x96||Veneer||add $28 /sheet|
|Custom lay-up||48"x96||MDF x Band||add $30 /sheet|
||Stock items: 1 sheet or 1 roll, 3-5 day lead time
Custom lay-up: multiples of 10, 14-18 days
Find out more about Echowood veneers:
Use our online contact form to send us a email directly for more information or for a quote.
Notes on Echowood Application
- All wood veneers are subject to ambient atmospheric conditions such as humidity and temperature.
- It is critical that Echo Wood be properly acclimated along with the substrate and adhesive prior to fabrication.
- Optimum conditions for handling Echo Wood are when ambient temperatures exceed 65 degrees Fahrenheit with a relative humidity of 40-60%.
- Echo Wood veneers are not recommended for exterior use or direct application to plaster walls, gypsum wallboard or concrete.
- Echo Wood is made with real wood fiber and final color may vary slightly from
sample or previous order.
- Echo Wood and real species wood veneers are sensitive to ultraviolet light. When storing
- Echo Wood veneers and panels proper care must be taken to prevent exposure to UV light.
- A UV INHIBITING FINISH must be used with all finished wood products.
- To use contact cement Echo Wood must have a phenolic backer.
contact cement on Echo Wood with a fleece backer.